*See in store for details
21 hours ago
Our MADE IN HOUSE SOUPS have been flying out of the freezer with this big soup sale going on!!
Don’t miss your opportunity to stock up on our wide variety of homemade soups for only $10.00 each! We have Turkey Tortellini, Chicken Noodle, Beef Barley, Split Pea and Ham and our beautiful Borscht.
If soup isn’t on the menu in the near future keep in mind our wide varieties of ready made entrees in our freezer. With everything from comfort foods such as our Mac and Cheese and Lasagnas (with gluten free options) to our gourmet Braised Lamb Shanks, Chicken Marbella, Moussaka and much, much more. With over 20 entrees to choose from we are sure to have the right meal for you.
A new item you will find in the meat counter is our Korean Style Marinated Short Ribs and are they ever delicious, these have a little sweetness and a little spice, all cooked up you’ll find they taste very nice!! They’ve been beautifully marinated and have become an instant hit since it’s stoical in the counter.
Who else is craving some tender, fall of the bone pork back ribs?
Everyone loves ribs right? Especially when they’re on SALE for only $8.00/lb!! But sometimes we all get a little stumped on what the best way to prepare them is. Especially when they are going on the barbecue. That’s why we are sharing a simple yet flavourful recipe that is sure to be enjoyable for the whole family. Pork back ribs are something that we always carry fresh, so no matter what day ribs feel right for you we are guaranteed to have them. Below we have our recipe posted with all the steps needed for the perfect ribs. (RECIPE FOUND BELOW)
Happy Monday to all of you and have a fantastic week!
Oven Baked BBQ Pork Rib Recipe
These pork barbecue ribs are a no fail, hands down a family favorite recipe. There is nothing better than letting your oven do all the work for you, while smelling the incredible BBQ pork aromas drifting all through the house. Double up on incredible flavor with an easy to make dry rub first, then coat them in a seasoned barbecue sauce mixture so addictive you won’t stop at one! Finger licking good ribs right here!
• 4 pounds (2 kg) pork back ribs
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon chili or Cayenne powder (optional)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cups (500ml) barbecue sauce
• 3 tablespoons minced garlic
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 - 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional for heat)
• 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place ribs on a baking sheet or tray lined with foil (or parchment paper).
3. Combine together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, cumin and chili or Cayenne. Sprinkle seasoning over ribs and drizzle with oil. Rub the seasoning all over the ribs on both sides. Cover tray with foil and bake for 2 hours.
4. During the last 5 minutes of cook time, mix together sauce ingredients.
5. Remove ribs from the oven, remove foil and spread the tops of the ribs with the barbecue sauce mixture.
6. Increase oven temperature to 460°F (240°C). Return ribs to the oven, uncovered, and bake for a further 10 minutes. Change oven settings to broil (or grill) on medium-high heat to lightly char and caramelize the edges (about 3 minutes).
7. Rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to recirculate back into the meat before slicing.
8. Enjoy! (My personal favourite step) ... See MoreSee Less
19689 Willowbrook Drive
Langley, BC V2Y 1A6